Terms and conditions for registrants & attendees of Game Production Masterclass
Completing the booking form for this event constitutes a legally binding contract and our terms and conditions take precedence over those of any other organization in every case.
Views expressed by speakers are their own. The Organizer disclaims any liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the event or in any documentation provided to delegates.
The Organizer reserves the right to make changes in the programs and speakers or to cancel the class when conditions beyond its control prevail.
Filming & photography
Please note that for promotional purposes the lectures might be recorded. As a condition of attending this event, you agree to be featured in any promotional photos taken at the event or at venues directly associated with the event – for example, the Presentation day.
Data protection & privacy
The Organizer recognizes that your privacy is important to you. The information you submit to the Organizer, and at the event will be kept confidential and secure once received. The information will be processed by the Organizer or on its behalf under conditions in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
By registering for this event and disclosing personal information to the Organizer you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of information in the manner described in this policy. Please note that your continued use of the Organizer’s websites and/or products and services constitutes your agreement to any changes to this policy and the website terms and conditions of use.
The Organizer will only disclose this information under one of the following circumstances:
– where your consent has been obtained;
– to fulfill our obligation for which you obtained your ticket;
– where there is a legal obligation;
– where there is a public duty; or
– in connection with the assignment or transfer of all or any of its rights and obligations to any of its group companies or to any other third party.
We may share your name and contact information only with other Game Production Masterclass participants specifically for networking purposes. Should you prefer that we do not share this information please email email@example.com to opt-out of this networking service.
Refusal of attendance
Organizer, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse entry to any delegate that satisfies any one of the following conditions:
– they do not hold a valid pass,
– they are endangering the safety of other delegates or event staff,
– they are engaged to work for, or are acting on behalf of a competitor,
– they are circulating literature, assets, digital files, or paraphernalia without Organizer’s consent prior to the event,
– they have been given forewarning that they are not to attend, or have been previously banned from entry,
– they conduct themselves in an offensive manner or offend other delegates through their actions. e.g. drunk and disorderly.
Where refusal or removal has been necessary Organizer will not be held liable for any consequential loss.
Slovenia Games Conference is organized by Slovenia Games, a non-profit organization with the goal to support developers at home and abroad.